First, the purpose
Prevent department or private use of ambulances at random, so as not to affect the emergency exit. Ensure that the ambulance is in standby emergency condition.
(1) Head nurses and ambulance drivers check the ambulance's condition, capacity, salvage equipment and drugs on a daily basis.
(2) The nurses in the emergency department shall check the condition, capacity, rescue equipment and drugs of the ambulances in each class, and be promptly replaced and supplemented and registered.
(3) The Nursing Department checks the ambulance's condition, capacity, rescue equipment and medicines every month.
(d) The medical department conducts strict management of ambulances, and ambulances are used only for medical evacuation and must not be diverted for other purposes.
(5) The ambulance driver must keep the vehicle in a good condition, the appearance and cleanliness of the vehicle, and must be taken out within 5 minutes after receiving the call. And there is a vehicle registration book to record the time, place, time of arrival, and the attendant.
Third, the working procedure
(1) When the registration room (8726120) calls for help, immediately inform the driver and the emergency department doctors and nurses on duty. The registration room will make a good record of the time, place, time of arrival, and accompanying personnel.
(2) Drugs, equipment, and articles are promptly supplemented, cleaned, and disinfected by visiting nurses after use so that they remain intact and ready for use. The head nurse checks and strictly enforces the shift schedule system every day to make various registrations. If it is found that there are malfunctions in the rescue equipment, it should promptly report to the director and head nurse, and ask the maintenance staff to repair it.
(3) When the vehicle is returned to the hospital for emergency treatment, the visiting doctor shall report the condition of the vehicle to the medical department and register it.
(4) No smoking or display of sundries in the car.
(5) The ambulance driver shall do regular maintenance and maintenance of the vehicle and the cleaning and disinfection work of the ambulance, keep the vehicle in good condition and run safely.
Ambulance use regulations
First, ambulances are dedicated to medical evacuation. 24-hour on-duty training is performed in the hospital. The evacuation department is issued by the chief of the emergency department and the head nurse. After receiving the notice, the driver should be ready to leave the vehicle within 5 minutes and get out of the car in time.
Second, the use of ambulances shall be charged according to the standard. Generally, the vehicle will be charged after the vehicle is charged. If the situation is urgent or the person calls for help through the phone, they can first leave the car. The driver is responsible for urging the patient to make the payment.
3. At the end of each month, the ambulance driver will proofread the vehicle and pay bills each time and submit it to the financial department for examination. The medical department conducts random inspections on a regular basis.
Fourth, the emergency out of the car, on-duty drivers and emergency department on-duty doctors, nurses received a registration room phone, carry the necessary rescue equipment to start within 5 minutes. From the registration room, make a good record of the time, place, arrival time, and accompanying personnel.
V. Out-patient emergencies and the registration room reports the medical department and the dean after receiving the rescue call, and informs the on-duty driver and the emergency department doctors and nurses to prepare for the vehicle. Extreme weather, such as heavy snow and road closures, should be communicated to each other. It is up to the medical department or the dean to decide whether or not to leave the vehicle.
Sixth, inpatients and emergency patients urgently need to be transferred to the hospital, according to the needs of the patient (critical, special position) by the director of the department reported to the medical department or the dean to decide whether to leave the car.
VII. When emergency medical services are transported, the on-duty driver is notified by the registration office to get out of the vehicle and the registration room does a good job of recording the vehicle.
VIII. Non-medical vehicles must be approved by the competent director to dispatch vehicles. If there is no charge for sending a car privately or privately, the person responsible for the charge shall be fined according to the charging standard of the place of departure.
Veterinary Endoscope DDW6005 is a new portable veterinary endoscope for small animals.It adopts small size and high pixel image sensor with a large 120Â°FOV.With a high performance LED cold light source and 5-inch high definition display,Veterinary endoscope can provide a clear visual for the vet to inspect.
Veterinary endoscope,Veterinary endoscope Sales,Veterinary endoscope wholesale,Veterinary endoscope price
Zhengzhou Runde Dellonscope Co.,Ltd. , https://www.china-borescope.com